H1B Visas and Indentured Servitude

Update: There is a ton of nuance this post has brought to my attention. Yes, you can transfer your application to your new employer, see this quote: Generally, if your I-485 application has been pending for 180 days or more, you are eligible to change jobs and continue your green card application. Search Google for …

Continue Reading